27.11.09

Twittle dum, Twittle dee. After a cup of coke, here my say.

Yea, I just drank coke. And yes, It feels good.

ANYHOW.

These past few days have been very eventful. Lots of things sprouting and exploding right and left. It's been a while since I've talked to my blog, so here goes:

.........

I have no idea what to say.
Like seriously.

My life carries on?

Heh. No. Too emo for a post.

Speaking of which I should really post up my stories.

Hmm.. Nah. Malas ku ingau. hahaha

Heh.

OH.

Tomorrow's Hari Raya Aidiladha.

To be honest, I don't really care what kind of raya it is, it's still Hari Raya and that means food. Real good food. Like.. Ayam Kurma, Nasi Kebuli, Kambing, Ketupat, Satay, Kuah Satay, Kelupis, and oh yea. AYAM KURMA.

Heh.

Gosh. Here comes the chicken. HAHA like seriously. It's being cooked while I type. Hmm. smells gooooooooooooooodd.. Can't wait to eat it. Hmm..

Can you imagine the taste of the ripe meat, as the soothing liquid roll around your tongue, languidly massage the inside of your mouth? Can you actually smell the teasing waft enter your nostrils playing around with your mind?

Well, I do. Can't wait to eat it.

Heh. Another reason to live.

No comments:

Mine

  It’s like a hitch, when your breath gets caught in between the spaces of your ribs, as it swings up and down. Air trapped between the whit...