2.11.16

Communication is Key

And after that post of mine, that helped crack my armour and let me come clean and just explode at you...

you come in and surprise me, taking my breath away. and prove to me how much I do my own fair share of misdeeds; where I keep quiet and act everything's fine, where I always just assume that you don't care as much as I do, where I just dwell in the concept that it's not possible for someone to care as much as I do.

Oh, how my  pretentious snobbery came to play.  How it amplified my self esteem issues and inability to communicate personally, and made me doubt everything.

and just before our first anniversary to boot.

True, we had our hiccups. but oh, how that day reminded me how much I loved, love and will always love you. Not for the gifts, or the lengths you'd do for me. but for the moments of clarity you always bring in me.

If I could, if I were gifted with the penchant of photography or had a cyborg cerebral implanted in my brain and could record, I could just show you. but alas, I have neither. so I'll just describe them.

It's when you looked at me and hesitantly held my hand to comfort me, how you got excited in the car when you were retelling your stories, how you chose to sing educational songs from History bombs.

You, and your adorkable-ness.

the way you are.

and I just need to remind myself, that all I need to do, is to be open and talk.

be open and communicate.

shouldn't be hard for a Professional Communication and Media major, right?

as if.

No comments:

Mine

  It’s like a hitch, when your breath gets caught in between the spaces of your ribs, as it swings up and down. Air trapped between the whit...