30.11.08

SIGH.

Jeez I am so blanked out now.

Hmm..my brain is running at full speed now..hahah is that even possible ? my brain doesn't have legs! I think.

You see.. today is the first day of the holidays.
The holidays.
T-H-E-H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S.
Yep.
AND I AM SO BORED..

it's the first day and I'm already bored, hahah I'm hopeless?!

It was so absurd when In the middle of checking a few websites.. I had a sudden impulse to do my 'homework'. so off I went to my room and when I was pulling out my pencil case did it register to me..I had none.

SO I just stared off in my room, and saw the past year papers.
SIGH.
Sadly, I guess My brain suffered from short sanity loss cause the next thing I knew.. I was actually opening the pages to my Bio Notes and past year papers.

Now Isn't that sad?

Thank god I came to my senses and dragged myself to the computer to my blog,of which I've neglect of feeding it with posts.
And now I so Don't know what to write.

Guess I'll start playing games or something like that..
later I'll do an exercise course..as usual..
but then..I don't know what to do!!

AH.sigh..I think tonight I'll so some studying lah..kay..yea...
shivers* what is going on with me??

No comments:

Mine

  It’s like a hitch, when your breath gets caught in between the spaces of your ribs, as it swings up and down. Air trapped between the whit...