3.12.08

Out of sorts.

It's Official.
I am now officially suffering from a serious rare psychological malfunction virus,that has managed to dodge my auto-immune system of which is injecting demented and twisted projectiles into my brain,i.e. my temporal lobe.

The virus has engulfed my sensory and nerve system.
Yes, seriously.
I'm not kidding.
It's the only rational,objectively logical reason.

Because I did NOT do a past year in ADD MATHS.
I did NOT make notes about the first few chapters of 'PNP'.
I did NOT imagine doing another CHEMISTRY paper 3.
I did NOT rehearse my BM composition 'skills'.
I did NOT read and re-read my BIOLOGY notes.
I did NOT grammar proof ALL of my stories.
I did NOT attempt to try to understand PHYSICS.
I did NOT do that.
I did NOT.
NO, I DID NOT DO THAT.
I did not do that.

Please god, I didn't do that right?
Oh man.
I did.
yes I did.
Oh no.I did.
in a short span of two days.
Jeez what's happening to me?

It's gotta be that virus.
That damned virus.
that's making me study.
Okay. maybe I should do an open surgery on my brain and fry it with a lightning rod?
maybe that'll fix my obsession with studying.
I Sure hope so It will.
cause I don't have a spare one.

No comments:

Mine

  It’s like a hitch, when your breath gets caught in between the spaces of your ribs, as it swings up and down. Air trapped between the whit...