6.2.09

It's official.

Ask me a Straight maths question, even add maths. I'd have a chance of answering.I swear.

Twist them?
I lose my brain.
Really I do. I am NOT joking.
It's not even hilarious.
yea.Yea.It's just me I guess.It feels like..the numbers are twisting and forming itself into snakes slowly squeezing my trachea till I can't breathe.

Physics, You? Please please stick into my head.
please?
Malay,
Please, please co-operate, I have ideas.
God knows I have ideas, but I can't seem to express it.
please?

And you, You dear.
Yes. Maths and add maths.
I know you don't like me.
I don't like you too.
But PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE.
I BEG OF YOU.
LET'S CALL IT A TRUCE YEA?
Jeez.

and it's also official.
I've lost my mind.

No comments:

Mine

  It’s like a hitch, when your breath gets caught in between the spaces of your ribs, as it swings up and down. Air trapped between the whit...