29.5.09

A little research gone astray.


Today in the afternoon, after reading through the add maths textbook to revise *cough cough*
I decided to do a little research you know.. Like per se usual. when I came across a movie poster about.. a movie I watched a few months ago. (last year I believe).

Gabriel : far from grace

GABRIEL tells the story of an Arc Angel who fights to bring light back to purgatory - a place where darkness rules - and save the souls of the city’s inhabitants.

(way cool is my opinion)awesome fight scenes!! AND NICE SOUNDTRACK

It was a pretty cool movie, even if the special effects could be depicted, I still say it was a nice movie to watch on HBO. Albeit a scary one. Don't believe me how scary? Jangan tha pulang~ your bad.
:PReminded me of Lord Voldermort
ahhh crazy scream in that scene.
O.O I'd post more pics of the awesome scenes.. but.. uh.. they are a bit 'disturbing'

Anyhow, it's a very very very very small budget film, it has a way awesome plotline, that I think some people can relate to especially those who've lost their maps. ;P and can't buy compasses. (apakan?) hahahahaha

I'd rate this movie about 4 and a half stars. (it scared the bejeepers out of me especially michael's eyes.)


seriously.made me have nightmares for a while. OKAY. YEA. THE EYES WERE MORE SCARIER CLOSER UP IN ONE SCENE. AHHHH~ hahaha but still cool movie.

No comments:

Mine

  It’s like a hitch, when your breath gets caught in between the spaces of your ribs, as it swings up and down. Air trapped between the whit...