31.7.09

A long marathon....

of movies!

Imagine this, it's you and your siblings lying on the couch, drinks in hand, and the lights are off. The speakers right next to you, and KAPOOWWW..

Gotta say this,

Transformers 2 was awesome.

It was funny, and gut wrenchingly AWESOME.

Which reminds me, I need to lend my dvd to Sherly. A.S.A.P.

The horror of waiting to watch that movie while suffering through your mocks, I tell you!!

Anyhow, what's next on my list of must watch movies?

G.I. JOE : RISE OF THE COBRA.

Can I hear a 'what, what?'

You dunno what it is? What G.I. Joe is?

Well then, you my friend, have lived a very content ignorant life without the likes of male figures obsessing about old folk-lore, the military nature of life, and of course the gory interception between the love for one's country and bombing an opposing nation.

Or in other words, you didn't have a father like mine.

True, I have like, 7 men who I call dad, but what the heck, right?

They all are important to me.

Anyhow back to the point, what is G.I. Joe?

Well, G.I. Joe was actually an action figure, that turned into comics, then tv. cartoons and eventually movies.

Yes, it is an action-packed movie, and probably will include a lot of technology crap in it.
But hey, that's my type of movie.

and oh.. yea.

I'm having a wee bit of a writer's block on my story.' the deception of truth'.

so.. suggestions?

1 comment:

cs said...

I'm telling you; go from a general perspective. Move the story along. I know I know! The call! Prudence's call! Show us what her conversation is!

Change the story a bit! She's an undercover agent for this alliance she made with this unknown, yet more powerful than any other villain before. How's that?! =D

Mine

  It’s like a hitch, when your breath gets caught in between the spaces of your ribs, as it swings up and down. Air trapped between the whit...