17.7.09

A rant

I haven't been paying attention to my blog for a while. And I do mean a while. Sue me.

I was really intending to update the story. I really was....

BUT

that was before I saw my Gourmet Points.

My writing mood totally evaporated into a vacuum, and I was cast into a thunderstorm of FRUSTRATION.

For three days, the stupid application had kept informing me it could NOT establish connection and even dared suggest for me to update my flash player.

For three days:

THREE DAYS.

Dude, seriously.

Three days, THREE DAYS.

And now because of that I've fallen far from my aim.

Staring at those tiny absurdly-clothed people made up of megabytes walk in and out of my lot meeting head on with my small army who were armed with pots and sore feet, I felt my eye twitch.

It could have been due my restless eyes glaring at the lit screen for to long without blinking,
but it's way more amusing to think it was because I felt very exasperated.

And I was exasperated, trust me I was.

I was so frustrated with the over-dramatically slow walking of my staff, the over-rated complaint of slow-service and even the wierd styled avatars driving over old, unreasonably shiny cars.

AND

Honestly, who sells carrots at the price of $3800? Who does?

Well, I'll tell you who. It's that wretched vege-hawker by the side of my restaurant that's who. She waves her darn vegs like flags, as if anyone would be interested in her grossly expensive 'fresh' ingredients.

Fresh, my butt.

You know what, Veg Waving Lady? I'm gonna buy from India. Yea, India. Way cheaper, and FRESH.

Not like you, you blood-sucking wretched urchin.

And don't even get me started with those petty creatures we call "customers".

They come and go as they please, demanding food at absurdly short instances, and paying all of the services and food with a measly $2.

Two dollars.

What kind of lousy payment is that? Your talking about bowls that are so big they fill the whole table and you're paying like two dollars. What about those poor waiters/ waitresses who have to carry those darn heavy food to you or even those tired chefs who bust their butts just giving you your darn 2 dollars worth? And also the worn knees of the cleaner(s) who has to clean the marks that you and your darn shoes bring to my clean abode of refreshments?

Not that I'm saying the employees in that restaurant is all that innocent.

Infact, they too are guilty of treason and ungratefulness.

You employees, work. I admit you do your work. Yet you do not do it with the vigor or appreciation that I myself had hoped for. Come on, I've (literally) fed you, I've even timed myself so you wouldn't need to suffer that prolonged torture of having your energy level drop lower than 50.

Every 15 minutes, and I reward you all a whole glass of water costing $60 each.

$60 x 8 =$480

That's like cyber-murder, seriously.

Over-priced goods, under-entusiastic workers and unbelievably slow-collecting gourmet points.

And yes, you've probably guessed by now that I've just spent about a few minutes worth of words into this blog about that wretched mind addicting game.

This world is coming to a short coming ends with those sad stingy impatient twerps and underpaid un-enthusiasts..

or maybe that's just me. :) (which is almost always the case when it's associated with me)

No comments:

Mine

  It’s like a hitch, when your breath gets caught in between the spaces of your ribs, as it swings up and down. Air trapped between the whit...