29.12.09

New Layout.

New year's coming closer, so why not change the Blog Layout for sore eyes, eh? HAHAHA

So. well. Changed the layout. OBVIOUSLY.

I've also made changes to my playlist, cause my taste has changed too.

I'm also gonna be giving this blog more of a visual sense to it, soon.
Just wait and You'll see. ;)

Been thinking of making this blog private, but then I have readers who don't have a blogger account.. so MAYBE. Don't go rioting on my c-box. *glares at the mentioned*

Kalau terasa jgn marah ye? hehehe

Yes, I speak Malay and I still prefer English. But maybe I'll post a few posts in BM, just for fun.

Heh. guess my blog's gonna be a lil' different.
It's gonna change.

Guess I've changed too.

No comments:

Mine

  It’s like a hitch, when your breath gets caught in between the spaces of your ribs, as it swings up and down. Air trapped between the whit...