1.1.10

Guess.

Guess where I'm at.

Go on, guess where my over-bearing fantasy deluded mom brought us for New Year's celebration.

It's not that hard, just unbelievable. Honestly, I had no idea she even had a saving. I always knew she wanted some quality 'family' time. Yea. But here? I thought she was joking. Like seriously? HAHA Though I'm not complaining; it's not my money.

Soo... guessed where I'm at?

Here's a clue: it's an overpriced hotel.
Here's another clue: It has it's own cinema.
Okay the last clue:
Yup. I'm at THE empire. Right now. HAHA I'm in the lobby of the North Lagoon. No, seriously. and no, I'm not sharing my rooms with a dozen cousins. It's just me, my bro, my maid and Qeeme. One room, two nights, three days. Awesome. :)

Though it's kinda lousy that I have to go all the way down to the lobby just to get internet reception, the bed makes it all better. LIKE SERIOUSLY. My gosh. It totally envelopes you, and I swear it makes the most sore-est (is that even a word? HAHA) of backs feel better.

Wow. Look at me, gushing over a bed. :x

And don't let me get started on the food! Heh. All I can say is thank god, there was a package deal, at a good price lagi tu~~!

Anyways, this morning I woke up early. Is 4.30 early enough for you? Heh.

I watched the first sunrise of this year, and I felt... for the lack of adjectives.. I felt... awed.

Looking at the bright yellow orb of light begin to ascend to the heavens, a cold chilling wave of acknowledgment hit me. That thing was bigger than me, huge and more important than me. I mean, the sun gives us heat, light, even provides food for us. and what have I done?

Then it hit me, you know.

I felt... grateful.

How awesome is that? Way awesome. :)

Grateful for what? For everything. Cause If I wasn't such a stubborn child I wouldn't have stuck to E. Lit. If I wasn't such a proud figure, I'd have of course changed my subject choice ine form 4. If I wasn't so darn curious, then I'd never had figured out the answer I was looking for. If I was so open and more touchy feel-y, then I'd never had learned how to be.

Guess what I'm saying is...

I'm giving my cheers to 2009. It's been a real dash of fun, with it's rollercoaster rides of ups and downs. Of turmoils and bouncers. I'll never forget what happened. What was and what has.

and to 2010?

Bring it on.

No comments:

Mine

  It’s like a hitch, when your breath gets caught in between the spaces of your ribs, as it swings up and down. Air trapped between the whit...