8.1.10

Hypocrite.

Well.. heylow blog of mine.

It's been a while hasn't it? Heh. Been busy, I guess. Anyhow...

Today, while I was out and about around Brunei, I saw something. I saw a family, sitting down around this table but they were all to busy with their technology gizmos to even bother talking or even eating the cold food in front of each of them.

To say the least, it re-emphasised my belief that people these days probably don't really value 'family' much. I mean, even I'm guilty of that. I don't go jumping in joy and converse a lot with my household people... but I should. I really should. I spend a lot of my time around work and school, that I don't really see the point of trying to converse with my family, cause I'm so darn tired.

But you know what the funny thing is...

I know I'd die for them in a heartbeat, but I'd rather stick my head into a book then actually ask them how was their day.

It still astounds me that I can still be shocked at the notion that I can be such a hypocrite at times.

To the point of disgust.

No comments:

Mine

  It’s like a hitch, when your breath gets caught in between the spaces of your ribs, as it swings up and down. Air trapped between the whit...