13.1.10

Oh Brother.

On the off chance of sounding like a mother...

Today was Haqeeme's THIRD day of school, and I am ready to report that he hasn't shed a tear at all. :) :D

Though, when he gets home he makes it a habit of knocking out on the couch. "(=.

Heh.

The real shock for me though... must have been the empty sounding house when he was gone through out the whole afternoon.

Doing my homework, with music blaring in the background during the afternoon without an interruption felt forgein to me. Like seriously, I half expected the door to open by itself and reveal this pompous lil' boy who just drags you away from work for a down time watching Power Rangers. Or even sit in your lap and scribble on your homewok while using your headphone to listen to the most classical musics, that you've just got to roll your eyes and tease him even if he can't retort back.

Weh. Look at me, looking back at the dear times when my brother would just shove open my bedroom door and bombard himself around like it was his own room.

"(=.=) No chance of that happening now, he's totally pooped out. Beyond pooped out. You can actually hear him snore and even see a frown pop out on his face in the middle of his slumber.

Makes you wonder what really happens in those Pre-K classes, heh?

You know... to make the most hyperactive boy I've ever met to fall asleep as soon as his head meets a soft landing?

Not that I'm complaining... I mean who would miss that absurdly stubborn ricochet of energy who wears you out by asking for dozens of piggy back rides and tons of jumping up and down while listening to his favourite music?

Err. Yea.

With that awkward thought, I gotta end this post.

Work calls for me. And I really need to shower :)

No comments:

Mine

  It’s like a hitch, when your breath gets caught in between the spaces of your ribs, as it swings up and down. Air trapped between the whit...