4.1.09

And I remember.

Today, I was just getting ready for tomorrow when it hit me.

The 4E days are over.
With the starting of tomorrow others would be sitting in our class.
With the breaking of sunlight 4E, our 4E, would be gone.
and be replaced with a new one.

Our seats, Our tables handed over to others so single-handedly, so easily, with no introductions. Tomorrow we'd be giving our class, nay our home, to strangers.

I still remember the 1st day I went to class, there was a puddle near the door. and I sat in between 2 girls.One was being all shy and the other was cleaning her pencil case.

I remember National Day, where we all got slightly sun-burnt.
I remember the day, I called Caroline 'nenek' and she called me 'cucu'
I remember the Shared laughter over our Shared lunch.
I remember monkey-ing around with Jiggy's pencil case.
I remember singing 'Viva la Janice-nis-nis-nis' along With Sherly and the dancing animals.;)
I remember arguing with Pey Yi about Pride and Prejudice.
I remember Mich and me laughing over OUR OWN jokes.
I remember Sherly going hyper, which I was shocked.
I remember Janice's sweet sixteen, where She wore a pink strapless dress.
I remember making our Name Alliteration list with Rai and Sherly.

And I remember.

I remember arguing Ms Ani about the poem 'old familiar faces'
I remember the hint of pride in her voice when she congratulated me on my work.
I remember Cikgu Rashidah letting out a giggle due to our lame jokes.
I remember Sir Raymee bullying me just for the sake of it.
I remember Sir Khairul laughing uproariously over our antics.
I remember Ms Angela giving in to our behaviour and going along with it.
I remember Ms Lau's faint smile at the jokes we were tossing all over the place.
I remember Sir Zainal scaring the wits out of us all with his threats.
I remember him and his Lame sarcastic jokes.
I remember Ms Ling getting our Lame bug.

And I remember.

I remember Muiz who seemed to always smile.
I remember Nabil, our own original Tybalt.
I remember Mozi, the designer of our class (albeit rarely seen)
I remember Nazhrah, the often late PRS.
I remember Michelle, the lotion freak and my partner in yellow.
I remember Dina, the small petite giggler.
I remember Belle, her bubbly attitude and snortty laughter.
I remember Rai , her random-ness and getting high over sweets.
I remember Sherly, the smirk of the 'o lame one' and Funny attitude
I remember Shaz, her funny antics and acting abilities.
I remember Ashraf,his humour and acts of being gay with Zul.
I remember Syahmi, the ever playing Rubix cube man of the class.
I remember Aale, the one who won the drinking contest.
I remember Zul, the funny gay mate of Ashraf who always had a comment.
I remember Jiggy, the photographer of the class and also class monitor.
I remember Pey Yi, the class's perfectionist and her spoilt antics.
I remember Janice, her ability to sleep through any class.
I remember Auzee, and her Auraful presence filling the class.
I remember Siti, gushing over Romance and being all sensible.
I remember Caroline, the 'o great one' making people walk with no legs.
I remember Fifah, her giggle and her way of talking in front of people.
I remember Rezha, our Mini Ms Ling and anak Cikgu Rubiah.

and I remember.

"Exccuuu~~~se me?"
"Lost yourself? buy the self-finder"
"The Great Bimbotic one has spoken"
"To face constipation, we need constant patience"
"haha *snort snort* I wanna be piglet"
"Like Oh My god. you know like Oh my god"
"Bimbo alert,bimbo alert"
"MICHELLE POSE!"
"4 elephants"
" the giggly and happy girls"
"hafiz.no wait haziq?"
"thus with a kiss I die~"
"when you look me in the eyes~"
"mama gajah"
"Jollibee!"
"Give me the corntos! or face the wrath of my nose plucker!"
"writing causes skin cancer.."
" Free show~!"

These moments, these people I'll remember.
In between the heart and the head.
I'll remember.

No comments:

Mine

  It’s like a hitch, when your breath gets caught in between the spaces of your ribs, as it swings up and down. Air trapped between the whit...