9.1.09

Crossroads.

why why why why why?

why 'why'?

Must our curiosity pique into such enormous heights that even Mount Everest would seem like a foot note?

Don't look at me ,or the screen like that. Now stop making my look.yea that Look.the one with the raised eyebrow and moving of the ears? yea that one too.No scrunching up your forehead there.Stop.

Shakespeare was wrong THE question is and was NOT "to Be or not to Be."

I have a question.Not THE question but just an old normal question which I randomly sprout here and then.Have you ever been met with two choices and you can't choose?
Really not like all those drama queen questions.Like:-
"does he love me or not?"
Jeez, do I look like I know the question? Go ask him.
"Like Oh My god, what am I gonna wear tomorrow?"
Here's a clue.Starts with a C..ends with an S. in between there's L O T H E..Now put that together.It's CLOTHES.W0w.check your wardrobe.

Such flimsy excuses of stress-starters should be flung out of the window.Literally.Go on.Jump.
*GRIN*Maybe you'll fly.

Sorry, but I'm just typing things out.Nothing personal.so if ANYONE is reading this Don't jump out of the window. Really.I was kidding.Just my sarcasm getting the best of me.

Now back to the issue on board.

How do you choose with a risk so high that you just might die?
and if you don't choose you'd be choosing anyway.

To do or not to do.
That IS the Question.

No comments:

Mine

  It’s like a hitch, when your breath gets caught in between the spaces of your ribs, as it swings up and down. Air trapped between the whit...