3.1.09

Fell in love.

It all started like an ordinary day, of any other day.
I got up, showered, dressed up, ate, did a few notes, and started surfing the net.
Of course second to writing stories and reading them, I like to see them in motion.
so off I went to you-tube on my surfboard, roaming around the web.
when it hit me.A video, the last video on the related videos list. It said

"The Official Keith Movie Trailer"
and there was a picture of Jesse McCartney.
Don't get me wrong, I didn't do it just because his face was in it, but I was intrigued.
So I checked it out.



Okay at the starting of this I was like.."Boring~.."
but then the few lines said near the end..around 1.20 to 1.25 I was shocked and impressed.
Nice twist.
Then..
around "1.40 - 1.46" my curiousity was piqued into a very high level of SAPPINESS and of course sarcasm.
Curiosity killed me I guess, and as I moved the arrow to the link, I unknowingly sealed my fate.
I spent around hours watching the movie; all of it .
And I died.
through out the dialogue, and the acting, the passion, the raw emotion.
I DIED. and got re incarnated just to be awed again.
and I fell in love with it.

The script was understandable, realistic.
The plot was see-through I had thought at first, but had twists. making me question and re-evaluate.
The acting was okay, the..

Wait,what am I saying?
The acting was okay?

No It was Good.real good. I haven't been blown away as much for a movie before.
Not even twilight.Which slightly disappointed me by the way.
No this movie..is a must see.Trust me (if you can). watch these videos. these are a few of my favourites.





and if you want the movie check you-tube out and type in "keith movie part 1"
or..type this out. http://www.megavideo.com/?v=DS497211

No comments:

Mine

  It’s like a hitch, when your breath gets caught in between the spaces of your ribs, as it swings up and down. Air trapped between the whit...